How can you prepare your Team Members for their trip to Jonestown? Here are the actions we ask that you take:
- Advise team members to get tested at least 3-4 days before coming to Jonestown.
- Ensure that each of your team members are coronavirus free and have a negative test result. If any of your team members have a positive test result, or had the virus within the last two weeks, they should refrain from attending this trip unless they have a negative test result.
- If any team member has been exposed to someone that had the virus or if any team member traveled to the high-risk regions, that person should NOT attend the trip unless he or she is beyond the 14 day incubation period from the date of contact.
- Monitor temperature for 14 days prior to the trip. If a team member has run fever in the within the 14 day period they should NOT attend this trip.
- Determine if team members have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed or quarantined as a result of the coronavirus. If so, that team member should not attend the trip.
- Make sure no team member has a cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, nausea, muscle aches, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of smell or taste. If so, that team member should not attend the trip.
- If any team member is high risk or has underlying health issues, that team member should not attend the trip.
- Communicate with your team members to practice healthy preventative habits daily and certainly while they are on the mission trip in Jonestown.
- Know that we have shifted our staffing to complete routine cleaning of the Hope Center multiple times daily.
- Please be sure to bring hand sanitizer with you for routine hand washing.
We will continue to monitor this situation with local and national authorities on a regular basis, posting any updates on our website.
The current number of cases of the coronavirus in Coahoma can be found at the MS Dept of Health site.
Please refer to the following guidelines for your team to follow during your visit to Jonestown.
We can’t wait to see you there!