It’s Here, and It’s Lots of Fun
The day has finally arrived. You can now bid online on the incredible auction items we have for our Malnutrition Center fundraiser.
It’s fun and easy. I’ve already started bidding! Several days ago we allowed a few of our volunteers to start bidding to make sure the system was working properly. I am happy to say it is working properly, and we have over $6,000 in bids already!
Click HERE to view the auction items. When you see something on which you want to bid, click “Sign In to Bid,” and it will walk you through the process of registering to bid.
Just like purchasing anything else online, you’ll be asked for your name, address, email address, and credit card number. Then you’ll be off to the races!
Remember, you don’t have to attend the event on May 2nd to bid and win. We will have the items at the event for those who are there, but you can bid and win from anywhere.
We have 134 great items we are auctioning. Here are just a few:
- Condo in Colorado
- Condo in Florida
- B&B in historic Natchez w/cooking class and tours of antebellum mansions
- One week time-share in over 80 countries
- Atlanta Braves tickets w/food and beverage
- Nashville Predators tickets in luxury suite
- Duck hunting trip at Buckshot Lodge in Arkansas
- Miss. State baseball tickets
- Miss. State football tickets w/sideline passes
- Four rounds of golf
- Hunting paraphernalia
- BBQ feast for 20
- Fresh farm eggs for a year
- Pizza for a year
- Italian cooking class for 4
- Homemade cookies on Haitian platter
- McClain Lodge buffet for 4 and safari wagon tour
- $50 Chick-fil-A gift card, cooler, trunk organizer
- Mini-pie a month for a year
HOME AND GARDEN
- Estate planning
- Landscape architect services
- Beautiful pieces of art
- Haitian decorative pieces
- 4 mosquito treatments for your yard
- Photo session
- Ballerina birthday party
- 3 yard care visits: mowing, edging, weedeating
- Miskelly’s $500 gift certificate and 3 hours interior design time
- Smile Makeover – crowns, veneers, dental implants, etc.
Plus much, much more! Go ahead and click Click HERE to view the items!
Here are the details for the May 2 Food for Life-Malnutrition Center event:
What: Manje Pou Lavi-Food for Life, an event to benefit our Malnutrition Center
When: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m. (appetizers, live music, auction) and 7:00 p.m. (dinner)
Place: Broadmoor Baptist Church, Madison, MS (Venue room)
Cost: $45 per ticket
Dress: Business casual
To purchase tickets for the May 2 event click HERE.
I am thrilled to report that through table sponsorships and other donations we have already raised $99,000. Would you help us reach our goal of $127,000 and provide life and hope for starving children in Haiti?
If you are unable to come to the May 2 event but would like to donate to help fund the Malnutrition Center, click HERE.
Finally, may we never forget how God feels about the poor and the suffering. In Proverbs 14:31, He tells us, “Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.” It’s my hope that we will honor God through showing kindness to some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in all the world.
Can’t Wait To See What God Does Next,