Manje pou Lavi – Food for Life
Manje pou Lavi (Mahjeh poooo Lahvie), Haitian Creole translated “Food for Life,” is a special evening with But God Ministries to benefit our Malnutrition Center in Haiti. The proceeds from this event will go 100% to support the care of starving children.
- Event Details: A fun evening of Silent Mobile Auction, Haitian bites, live music and a sit-down dinner. Special guests Rachel Charpie and Pastor Mathurin will join us all the way from Haiti!
- Date: May 2, 2019 in “The Venue” at Broadmoor Baptist Church
- Time: 6 – 8:30pm
- Event Chair: Amy Adams
Amy is married to Rick Adams. They have two children. Their son Brantley, who is married to Erin, lives in the area, and their daughter Millie lives in Memphis, TN. Amy graduated from Mississippi State University where she began her outside sales, sales trainer, and district management career with Smith Kline Beecham, Bayer and Endo Pharmaceuticals. After leaving the Pharmaceutical industry, she sold real estate for seven years. She now spends her time volunteering at Broadmoor Baptist Church, where she has been a member for over 50 years, and other causes such as But God Ministries and political campaigns.
“Pen Lavi is a unique ministry in that it not only meets the physical needs of the babies in crisis but it also opens the door to address the eternal needs of the entire family. To me, having a ministry that focuses on spiritual, physical and emotional needs is truly a life changing event for all involved. And I am thankful to be able to play a small part in God’s plan for the beautiful country of Haiti.”
- Reserved tables or sponsorships available now
- Individual tickets go on sale March 15
- Online auction opens April 25